Maybe not today because it’s late and I’ll wake people, but tomorrow I’ll do it, if I have something in my ask box regarding this when I wake up. ^-^
Anthropologist in the making with a fondness for photojournalism, tech & writing. Also a mime who fosters kittens & loves to volunteer.
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box:
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future child,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
Do it. Pretty please? :3
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What’s your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Bring it! :D
philosophyfortea asked: From the old questionnaire: 29. What books are you reading?
I’m reading mainly Comics and Manga lately. The stack is as follows:
Morning Glories (waiting for vol.4 like a kid waiting to pee in a circus fair)
Fables (vol. 7)
Planetary (vol. 2)
Watchmen (I stopped at the first chapter and am giving it a rest at the moment because it is a bit heavy)
Solanin, by Inio Asano
Paranoia Street, by Shintaro Kago
Other books in the stack but low in priority atm:
LOTR - I’m still in the first book and I imagine I’ll get back to it soon, it has been winking at me from the shelf;
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan - I’m thinking about reading this one soon, too.
How about you?
thelightofthewest asked: HELLO, ME LIKES YOU BIG TIME. ME NOT KNOW WHAT TO ASK YOU.
What a coincidence; I like you too!
You can ask me whatever you wish, from the silliest to the naughtiest. ;)
Anonymous asked: When in life have you felt most alone?
When I’d just got out of Hospital after entering there by emergency (with my first panic attack that I thought was a heart attack or else I wouldn’t call the ambulance) and had no one to pick me up, no money to get home by taxi and no buses because it was 4am.
What really made me feel alone was that no one was picking up my calls… until someone did. Good, right? Well, sort of…
That person answered me very abruptly with a “DAFUQ DO YOU WANT, ELOÍSA?”. I remember having my voice tremble so much I could barely explain why was I waking up my closest-friend-in-that city-that-also-happens-to-have-a-car at 4am.
I felt the most alone and shocked and vulnerable right there, in that moment. All I wanted was to shut down the phone and just start walking home, but: a) it was very far; b) I didn’t know the way and c) it’s fucking dangerous, I could get raped, mugged, etc. so… I entered survival mode and with the few forces I had left asked for that ride.
Anonymous asked: Do you have any regrets?
NO REGRETS! \o/
Wait… Something’s happening. It’s weird. Wait. I’ll show you:
Of course I have regrets. Not many, just a couple. Something I said and can’t unsay. And something I did and can’t undo.
Anonymous asked: What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
An adventurer, but then I was like that cute lil’ creature in the GIF and…
decided I’d make a sandwich instead.
Na. Just kidding. :P
I thought (and to a point still do) I was going to be able to travel in order to research other cultures/societies and then even gain money from it. You know, in part (and also because I wanted to be a writer and I thought it’d help me with human characterization) that’s why I went to Anthropology.
Anonymous asked: What lessons have you learned from your relationships?
Lessons from relationships?
I never learn.
Anonymous asked: What kind of student were you?
I was that girl that skipped a few morning classes because she liked her bed so much. I was that girl whose notes were diagrams and stuff like that instead of the ipsis verbis of the teachers. I was that girl that always sat on the back of the class so no one saw her writing a new poem instead of doing that math problem. I was also that girl that only did her paperworks and study in the last minute - and generally aced at them.
I was thus(?) the kind of student most of my peers hated.
Anonymous asked: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Is that a new cult? Also: No.
thelightofthewest asked: 3. What are you listening to right now? 21. Favorite Day of the Year? 39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
3. Hey Boy, by The Blow: http://youtu.be/O6h95jpWgVs
21. Mmmm… that’s a tough one. My first instinct is to reply: “certainly NOT CHRISTMAS! D:” so I’m gonna go with that: non-Xmas days! :D
39. Uhhh… so many times! ^^; The “worst” were the ones I almost got caught but didn’t, though. :P
Ok, ok, you want some dirt on me. I’ll give it to ya:
- I was caught passing notes in class, asked to read it out loud which I refused which got me “dismissed from class”;
- I was caught making out in the stairs of a mall (‘twas a big deal, back then);
- I was caught stealing a lipbalm when I was about 4 years old. The store owner was very nice, though and we eventually became friends. My mother, of course, felt ashamed as hell for quite some time, as she had a store nearby and “image” is transitive in commerce, especially in little towns - which leads us to me “smuggling” my own “cool clothes” to my high school’s bathroom before classes started and puiting them on, and then changing back to my “proper clothes” after classes (and, of course, I once forgot to do the switch before heading home). All of this image thing and how much people pay attention to some things and gossip remind me of another time I - supposedly - was caught doing something I wasn’t supposed to do:
- According to legend (aka someone who didn’t like me and wanted to see my mother take me my cellphone/internet privs away), I was caught - and I quote: “kissing some dirty smelly guy” in front of my mother’s store, which tots made me a slut, back then, according to same legend maker… only thing was: I WAS AT A WEDDING WITH MY MOTHER THAT DAY! Goddamn, and people still ask me why I hate my hometown and its people. *ugh*
wapy asked: 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
I was too young to remember if I liked it or not, so I’m only doing some guess-work, here: no. I guess my anxieties would rise up and I’d be in panic when the plane started to move. Either that or I’d be so full of Xanax I wouldn’t even be aware of any of the trip which would make it non-enjoyable anyway, so… win-win! :D
thelightofthewest asked: 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? 29. What books are you reading?
27. My friends, some of them here on tumblr (you guise know who j00 are, aight’? <3). Too many to name and I can’t really single anyone out.
28. My mom. She’ll just call me because she hates texting. After her, I’ve got 2 friends who also seem to be allergic to sms and prefer calling or DMin’. None of them have a tumblr.
29. Watchmen is my pillow book for the moment, along with Fables. Soon it’ll be The Finder. Non-comics, I’m reading LOTR and American Gods. ^^